Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fashion Picks!

What good is a cute summer dress (which I'm working on a great post btw!) without cute summer sandals?? In my early 20's I thought I would be in the 3-inch stilletos every day for the rest of my life...no problems right? Enter motherhood, and now the comfy, flat - and I hate to admit - sometimes unattractive shoes are calling my name! Well, flat doesn't have to be unattractive, and 3-inches doesn't have to mean stilettos! Thankfully, platforms came back in style and have stuck around to really develop some character! Depending on the dress, either style works. I tend to go with the flat sandals with longer dresses, and the platforms make your legs appear endless when paired with a shorter style!

top left: Magdalene Platform $228.00
top right: Shimmer & Shine Footbed $68.00
bottom left: Stella Crystal Sandal $118.00
bottom right: Niorka Lace up Platform $368.00
See more freepeople styles here!

No comments: